Patients at the center of a safe and integrated system
Human, in addition to the native and fundamental function of coordination and clinical assistance, acquires a central role as a data source, indispensable for the achievement of strategic health objectives in terms of management, organization and evaluation of quality of services:
- administrative, economic and quality control of the provided services
- verification of the balance of costs and results
- rationalization of company resources
- reorganization of company procedures
- scientific research, both clinical and epidemiological
- Human improves the patient’s quality of life by putting him in constant contact and synergy with all the specialists involved in the treatment path, even from home.
The application manages
- Appointments booking agenda
It allows all medical and nursing personnel to schedule all outpatient and day hospital services, in order to better organize access and patient care.
- Infusional station automatic booking
Thanks to the knowledge of total time of administration, daily lasting of the drug administration service and the number of seats, it is possible to automate and rationalize the use of infusion stations (beds or armchairs).
- Programming therapeutic path
Allows you to plan chemotherapy cycles, going to program:
- Patient access
- Occupation of the infusion station
- The medical examination
- Blood chemistry tests
- Instrumental diagnostic tests
- Self-programming volumetric infusional pump
It allows you to eliminate potential manual programming errors of the infusion pump, ensuring significant cross checks before each administration.
- Nursing record
Coordinates and manages all the activities of the nursing staff, in synergy with the medical staff.
– Entrance history;
– Indexes/scales (norton, conley, plymouth, pain, etc …);
– Peripheral venous heritage;
– Central venous access;
– Diary of assistance, Monitoring;
– Detection of vital signs.
functional care model:
– Nursing assessment;
– Definition of diagnosis;
– Choice of objectives;
– Choice of interventions;
– Resignation management;
- AVC [central venous accesses] positioning register
The register allows you to manage and plan placements and implants, sharing information among all nursing ward staff. Following internal organization it’s possible to program (day and time) with the implanter technicians (e.g. with the PICC Team) all systems to be installed and checked (PICC, MIDLINE, Central Venous Catheter).
- EUSOMA [flows and accreditation]
Specialized for the breast unit allows to:
- Implement the data bank’s minimum data set that EUSOMA requires for the certification process;
- Collect population clinical data sample required;
- Execute data flows to EUSOMA, according to specifications and data format required.
Our system has been accredited with EUSOMA.
- iGENETICS LAB [Molecular biology]
It optimizes the whole process, from exam request to report’s production:
- Patient registry management;
- Definition of the pathology;
- Management of exam requests;
- Cataloging of the existing samples in the laboratory;
- Storage of exam results;
- Traceability and storage of samples via barcode;
- Automatically produce the exam report.
- Search and statistics dashboard
- Data processing for clinical, scientific and administrative purposes;
- Export data in any format.