According to legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 (Code for the protection of personal data), which has replaced the Law. 675/1996, the processing of information relating you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (formerly Article 10 law 675/1996) of the above law, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The information you voluntarily provide will be treated within the limits of privacy law, for the following purposes:
- Information and updates on the business activities and the services they are entitled to customers and suppliers;
- Communications concerning possible job and / or training opportunities.
2. The data will be processed using paper and / or electronic mode.
3. The provision of personal data such as personal details, telephone number and e-mail address is optional and is designed to allow the BiMind Sas to inform and update you on business activities and the services they are entitled to his customers.
4. We inform you that the personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union kind, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, those relating to health, are sensitive information. These data, together with the judicial data, voluntarily provided by you, will not be processed without prior express written consent.
5. Data will be released, subject to your consent, to other physical or legal persons who share the aims of the BiMind Sas.
6. The holder of the treatment is BiMind Sas-Via Ancona, 13 Bis - 60035 Jesi (AN).
7. The processing of data takes place at the aforementioned registered office and will be furnished only by the personnel responsible for it.
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of the Privacy Code (formerly Article 13 of law 675/1996), in particular, you can request to know the existence of personal data concerning you, to obtain without delay the communication in an intelligible form of the data and of their origin, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the updating, rectification or integration of data; confirmation that the above transactions have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right; to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.
9. For more information regarding your rights to privacy, please visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at http://www.garanteprivacy.it